Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day Seventeen: The Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things that count. They count quite a bit actually. Today was a little things type of day (well yesterday). As mentioned before, Wednesdays are busy in this house. We have babies club, swimming lessons and life in general. We run on Wednesdays. There is no time for big projects on Wednesdays. I love Wednesdays even though I'm exhausted by the time Thursday rolls around.

With all that busyness, I still got some de-cluttering/cleaning done yesterday (the little things). I cleaned up in the kitchen, put papers and art supplies away from the table, brought things downstairs, cleaned up in the living room, bedrooms and bathrooms. Nothing remarkable, but my house is clean and still clutter free(ish).

It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment