Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Exciting Day

Today is suppose to be Wordless Wednesday, but I had a very exciting day (and already have an idea or two for what I'm going to post tomorrow) sooo long story short: Bonus post!

Showing off his new wool!
As I said, I had a very exciting day today. First I (umm, Kaleb) received some new diapers and our very first wool, a pair of shorties! Now I know you are probably wondering what is so exciting about wool, but there is lots: it's waterproof, anti-bacterial, breathable, and cute, just to name a few. Don't worry, I'll have a post devoted to wool in my Cloth Diaper series, it'll just be in a couple weeks.

Next up, Kaleb and I went to Babies Club at our local Early Years Center where he got to play with some adorable babies and mama got some adult talk time in. That talk turned into questions about Cloth Diapering which turned into me doing a mini presentation type thing in 2 weeks!!! Eeek!!! I am sooo excited for this. There is nothing I enjoy more than talking cloth (in case you can't notice) and even more so, showing how wonderful cloth diapering is to newbies! 

Later that afternoon Kaleb and I went to his swimming class. Our little frog sure does love to swim and is getting better and better at it. He gets so excited when we get to the pool!

After an awesome supper, I went on Facebook to find out that Randi over at Sowdering About in Seattle mentioned me in one of her posts! I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but this is my first time being mentioned and I am over the moon excited. Then I find out that Kylara over at Homemaker Haven has nominated me for a Liebster Award. How cool is that?! 

In summary, today was an EXCITING day! (You know just in case you didn't notice how many times I used that word in this post.)

Hope you had yourself a fabulous Wednesday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment