Sunday, December 02, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Ice Ornaments

While browsing Pinterest one day, I came across these tree ornaments for outside. I thought they were super cute, however I had no berries, nor did I feel like getting twigs. 

Instead I decided to pull out my food colouring and make non-spherical balls. All I did was grab my muffin tins, filled about a 1/3 way with water and mix in the food colouring. I then took some fishing line and strategically placed it in the water. 

Then waited rather impatiently while they froze. 

I was all excited when they were ready, until Jason informed me that the weather for the next week will be around freezing and they will most likely melt. So my newly lit outdoor tree will remain undecorated for a week or so.  Boooo.


For an update, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment