Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Menu

Last week was good. We deviated slightly though, Monday ended up being leftovers. Tuesday we tried a new recipe with the crockpot drumsticks and they were pretty good.

I did crockpot pork chops on Wednesday, which involved dumping bbq sauce on the pork and turning it on low. I was mighty impressed with my crockpot skills this week!

I can't seem to remember what we had on Thursday and Friday, so it probably wasn't spectacular.


Now, this week's menu is brought to you by Jason.

Saturday: Tacos! Corn tortillas, Mango Avocado Salsa, Southwest Chicken and Beef, with lettuce and sour cream.

Sunday: Pizza

Monday and Tuesday: Kaleb and I are out of town so my hubby is going to have to fend for himself

Wednesday: Crockpot Pork Tenderloin

Thursday: Salmon with Oven Cauliflower

Friday: We are headed home for the weekend, so who knows what we'll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment