Friday, March 08, 2013

This Week's Menu

Lately I've been feeling very uninspired with meal planning. We're doing the same things over and over and I'm BORED. So our plan from now on: trying a minimum of one new recipe per week.

So here's this week's menu with 6 new recipes!


Saturday: Chili. Chili is one of those things that I just throw stuff in and it comes out delicious.

Sunday: Some sort of chicken with Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes (I bought a whole chicken, so now I'm looking for something to do with it)

Monday: Three Cheese Pasta Bake

Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Kiev with Rice and Broccoli

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Best Pork Chops Ever with Rice and Asparagus. The pork chops call for dry italian mix, and I found this recipe that I'll use.

Friday: Pepperoni Pizza Rolls


Here's to an exciting culinary week!

No comments:

Post a Comment