Monday, January 13, 2014

Wonderful Two

It's happened. My baby boy is two. TWO! Where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday he was this itty bitty baby, now he's a robust toddler, full of energy and laughter.

To celebrate his birthday, we had a small party with his grandparents, my aunt, uncle and his girlfriend. 

We picked up some helium balloons and I've got to say, best money ever spent. He was so excited when he woke up to discover them in the hallway. Then it was an all new excitement when he saw the regular ones on the ground!


We decided on a train theme since he's still in love with Thomas. I didn't go overboard though, just the cake and his shirt. Speaking of cake, I got a little ambitious this year. I followed the Betty Crocker tutorial and it turned out quite well. It tasted good too!

We kept supper simple too, homemade lasagna, ceasar salad and bread. My lovely husband spent the entire day cooking, but it was so worth it since it was so good!

Kaleb's birthday was a wonderful evening and I'm so glad to have such wonderful family and friends! Now onto the terrible twos....









No comments:

Post a Comment