Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Day Three: Kitchen Counter

I love my husband. Today was a busy day in the world of Kaleb, which means I wasn't able to finish today's project: the kitchen counter, BUT my loving super hero husband did it for me while I was putting the baby to sleep. And I didn't even ask him. That ladies and gentlemen, is true love. 

Our kitchen counter is also a clutter magnet (seems like every square inch of our house is). There are pens, dirty dishes, clean dishes, containers we don't know where to put, empty beer bottles, appliances, and most importantly, cookbooks. The cookbooks can stay, so can the appliances, after some re-organizing though.

Step one was unloading and reloading the dishwasher. Then I put useless things away (i.e. pens), found room in the cabinets (and garbage) for containers, put the beer bottles in a pile destined for their cases and moved the appliances around. My awesome husband finished up by wiping down the counters, hand washing the remaining dishes and bringing the beer bottles downstairs. Did I say he is AWESOME?

Project 3 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment