Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday Fun

Wednesdays are busy in this house. Kaleb and I go to Babies Club at the Early Years Center and he also has his swimming lessons. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it fills up a day very quickly. 
Notice the lack of clutter behind the cute baby?

Today started off early: my oh so adorable son decided that 7 a.m. was the perfect time to wake up and party. Mommy was less than impressed but we rolled with it. After breakfast and play time, he was ready for a nap, at 9 a.m., the time we're usually rolling out of bed! So off he went for the most. epic. nap. ever.: 2 hours and 40 minutes. My kid slept for 2 hours and 40 minutes. MY KID. He is a 30 minute napper. Always has been.  For him to sleep that long is the biggest miracle in the history of the world. (Okay, so I may be exaggerating, but still, it was pretty awesome.)  I got so many things done in that time frame. Again, it was awesome.

After lunch we headed to the Center, where we learned some baby sign language and K got to roll around and play with other babies. It's always a nice time there, especially watching him interact with others. After another nap, he had supper before we headed to the pool. I've said it before, I'll say it again, my kid is the next Michael Phelps! He LOVES swimming. He kicks away when on his belly or back. He gets all excited to "jump" in the pool. He's even learned to close his eyes before going under water. It is so much fun that we'll be going back in the morning with some of the babies from the Center.
I think he likes the new faucet protector.

Next we headed to Walmart to get half of the materials for a Halloween project. Yes half, my Walmart sucks, then he started the bed time routine with daddy. Wednesdays are always the easiest days to put him to sleep, and tonight was no different.

Hope you had great Wednesday and here's to an even better Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment