Monday, October 29, 2012

Day Twenty-seven: Just Another Manic Sunday

I have nothing to post for Saturday, so I'll just skip it and make up later this week.

Yesterday we continued on the cleaning theme, but there was also some de-cluttering going on too. Think about it, in order to clean your house, you need to pick up all the crap that is laying around = de-cluttering.

And that is exactly what we did.

J worked mainly in the dinning room and kitchen. Paper had begun to accumulate on the table, dishes and random things on the counters. He put the Halloween candy in a bowl rather than leaving it in the box in the bag. He put new pantry items in their respective mason jars then brought the surplus downstairs to the cold room, along with surplus groceries. He washed and dried dishes, and most importantly, cooked some bacon for brunch!

Meanwhile, I picked up dog and baby toys in the living room, put the clean laundry away, picked up the miscellaneous papers and whatnot that had accumulated on the coffee table and vacuumed. It really is amazing how much dust and dog hair gets well, everywhere!!

I also moved the surround sound's subwoofer to behind the tv, and found a bunch more dust and dog hair. It's like a little surprise waiting for you under every crack and crevice. The dust bunnies taunts me. How? The moment I come back from putting the vacuum away, a bunny floats by, taunting.

I'm not crazy, I promise.

Anyway, our house is almost spotless again.

Want to read from the beginning? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment