Saturday, January 19, 2013

An Exciting Saturday Night

I'm about to describe to you just how exciting a Saturday night can be when you are a mom.

We organized all of Kaleb's too small clothes.

Yes, you read that correctly. We organized clothes, and it was exciting. Ok, well it wasn't exactly exciting, but I'm glad it is done. It was one of those things on my list of things to do that I never have time (nor the energy) to do.

It was incredibly easy and took less then 2 hours. We just brought everything up from the basement, organized by size on the floor, then put in appropriately sized boxes. Project done.

I did realize a few things though:
One: My baby was tiny. I actually forgot how tiny he was.
Two: My baby is growing fast.
Three: My baby has/had tons of clothes.
Four: My baby is no longer a baby.

Seeing how tiny some of those clothes are brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it's been a whole year since he wore them, and they were too big when he did!

Anyway, that was my night. I'm going to bed now.


No comments:

Post a Comment